Inderbir Singh’s Human Embryology
The thirteenth edition has been revised as per the National Medical Commission (NMC) prescribed competencies in embryology. This new edition includes reorganization of content between the textbook and the online additional resource, chapter-wise MCQs for self-assessment, Flowcharts of week-wise embryonic development for quick review and replacing majority of figures with easy to draw and student friendly diagrams, taking meticulous care in covering the complete subject.
Key Features :
- Clinical Case Scenarios related to embryology for early clinical exposure.
- Clinical Correlation and Clinical Importance provided in Boxes for clinical integration.
- Week-wise development of Embryo presented in the form of flowcharts at the end of chapters for quick review.
- Figures of previous edition have been replaced with easy to reproduce new Line Diagrams diligently originated by Prof Singh.
- Updated clinical images for real-time understanding.
- Page count has been reduced to make it more compact and comprehensive.
- Competencies are covered in the chapters.
- Chapters start with Highlights for a quick look.
- Quick recap and review questions at the end of each chapter.
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) for self-assessment at the end of each chapter.
- Organized flowcharts and tables for easy review and quick references.
- Online content for additional and advanced information.
|28 × 22 × 2 cm
There are no inquiries yet.