The five different sections as well as the different subsections are designed in such a way that the clinicians will get latest knowledge and practical skills in various aspects of fetomaternal medicine with special emphasis in managing the spectrum of illness. This is by no means a textbook on the topic but is more of a practical knowledge resource for day-to-day problems. This manual will serve as the template for the online course and the practical hands-on session linked to this academic exercise.
Key Features :
- This work is a unique compilation of easy-to-read articles in the field of Obstetric Critical Care.
- It is meant to be a basic reading material for the ISCCM Online Course in Obstetric Critical Care.
- It is also a good standalone resource for the latest in the field.
- The authors are all accomplished practitioners of their respective fields.
- Provides the most current information in an easy-to-understand format.
- This treatise will be a valuable asset to all practitioners who manage critical-ill obstetric patients.
|Dimensions||25 × 17 × 2.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.