Learning and Teaching Nursing
Author : B Sankaranarayanan, Sindhu Gopinathan
ISBN : 9789354657245
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 5/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 438
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
A must read for nursing students this book deals with essentials of nursing education and technology. Considering the technological advancements in the educative process, this book is prepared as a handbook of effective teaching and learning in the digital age. It is earnestly hoped that the simple yet-authentic explanation followed throughout this book with the help of suitable examples will make the subject of nursing education more palatable and interesting to the nursing community.
Key Features :
- First of its kind.
- Most updated Indian title on nursing education and technology.
- Simple yet-authentic explanation.
- Well accepted by nursing community.
- Four new chapters namely “Teaching and learning nursing in digital age’, classroom management, ethics and evidence-based nursing education and Communication and Human Relations is added.
- Chapters start with Learning Objectives.
- Text is supplemented with important Boxes.
- Multiple choice questions provided at the end of each chapter for self-assessment.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.