Logbook Foundation Course and AETCOM for First MBBS Students
The Logbook of Foundation Course and AETCOM is designed to fulfill the need of undergraduate medical education as per the new curriculum of the Competency-based Medical Education (CBME). The logbook is designed to focus on all the aspects of the Foundation Course and AETCOM. The logbook will enable the students to maintain a record of activities and provides the faculty member with adequate feedback to the students about their understanding of the subject. It helps in building the positive mind and attitude of the student. The integrated foundation course and AETCOM teaching will be instrumental in developing a confident doctor.
Key Features :
- The Logbook of Foundation Course and AETCOM is for Indian Medical Graduates (IMG) as per the new curriculum of Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME). It focuses on all the aspects of the Foundation Course and AETCOM. This logbook will help to maintain a record of activities and provides adequate feedback to the students about their understanding of the subject through:
- 580 multiple choice questions (MCQs) for assessing acquired knowledge and skills for a smooth transition to higher education to increase academic confidence and personal and professional growth.
- 150 short answer questions to focus on the main components of the topics, enhance critical thinking, testing the retention of knowledge.
- Concept mapping and reflection on topic to develop critical thinking and problem-solving ability and facilitate active learning.
- QR code-based33 “”eSmartQuiz—Online MCQ test”” reinforces learning, assesses understanding and retention of concepts, and identifies areas needing further revision or clarification.
- This logbook will effectively assess the subject matter’s comprehension for enhancing attention, critical thinking, and positive attitude in Indian Medical Graduates.
|Dimensions||27 × 21 × 1.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.