Management of High-Risk Pregnancy: A Practical Approach
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Shubha Sagar Trivedi
ISBN : 9789354651298
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 3/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 444
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
This is the 3rd edition, updated with the latest available evidence and guidelines. Practical aspects of managing pregnancy in cancer survivors, in women with renal or cardiac transplant have been described. The content of the new edition has been thoroughly researched and revised by the authors and presented in a clinically relevant and easy to understand format.
Key Features :
- A comprehensive book on practical management of high-risk pregnancy.
- Blends latest guidelines and recommendations with knowledge and experience of eminent faculty of reputed teaching hospitals.
- A new chapter High-risk Pregnancy: Before, After and Beyond has been included.
- Dedicated new chapters on recurrent pregnancy loss, psychiatric disorders and malaria in pregnancy have been added.
- Highlights essential details as images, algorithms and key points.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.