Manual of Histology
Author : Mangala Kohli, Reeha Mahajan
ISBN : 9789354653285
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 180
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
Manual of Histology is one of its kind and would be very useful for first year MBBS, BDS, BPT, BOT and BSc Nursing students. It gives precise background knowledge about the microscopic anatomy of various cells, tissues and organs of human body followed by the systematically arranged sequence of various histological diagrams for practice of first year MBBS students, based on the new CBME pattern. The book provides specific student-centric information in a concise manner.
Key Features :
- The manual is prepared as per the Competency-Based Medical Education Curriculum.
- Covers all aspects of microanatomy of various tissues and organs of human body required for practicals.
- Contains various colored histological diagrams for practice.
- Key points for identification are mentioned with each diagram to help the students to draw the correct diagram in the space provided.
- This book will also help students in quick revision of microanatomical facts before examination.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.