Manual of Practical Medical Biochemistry
Author : Evangeline Jones
ISBN : 9789354655104
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 3/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 238
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
Manual of Practical Medical Biochemistry has been updated keeping in line with the guidelines and maintaining a clear focus of teaching the first-year medical students, the art of practical medical biochemistry. The revised edition has become necessary in view of the changing trends in the teaching methodology and learning processes. Keeping this in mind, changes have been made throughout this edition, adding details of latest equipments, procedures and laboratory requirements which are mandatory now. Updated Clinical Case studies and Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE) and other integrated topics are the highlights of this manual.
Key Features :
- As per the Competency Based Medical Education Curriculum (NMC).
- Student-friendly layout with a clear focus on clinical aspects of practical medical biochemistry.
- Latest equipments, laboratory procedures, requirements and clinical interpretations have been added.
- Clinical Case studies and Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE) and other integrated topics have been updated in keeping up with the trend.
- Clarity of figures and flowcharts make this manual, easy to understand.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 1 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.