Manual Of Salivary Gland Diseases
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Key Features :
- Covers all aspects of salivary glands right from their development to the management of the diseases.
- Discusses the basic structures and functions of the salivary glands in detail with easy-to-understand line diagrams and photomicrographs.
- Emphasizes the histogenesis and molecular pathogenesis of salivary gland tumors.
- Elaborates the classification of salivary gland diseases.
- Involves the molecular genetics of salivary gland tumors, modern investigative techniques, and management of salivary gland diseases.
- Useful for postgraduates, teaching faculties of oral pathology, oral medicine, oral surgery, and the practitioners & general surgeons.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 1 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.