Modern Medical Laboratory Technology: Methods and Interpretation
The art and science of in-vitro diagnosis (diagnosis outside the body) has changed considerably. Newer techniques and technologies are being introduced at frequent intervals. Gone are the days when technologists used to prepare their own testing kits in their laboratories. Now, every conceivable reagent and kit is available commercially. In fact, most sophisticated tests can nowadays be conducted at the patient’s bedside too. It is called point-of-care testing. This book has the typical and complete course of technologists at its heart and mind. All syllabi have been consulted and the book prepared according to the desired needs.
Key Features :
- This book has the typical and complete course of technologists at its heart and mind.
- Basic technologies and their transition to sophisticated Gold Standard technologies have all been duly covered within the covers of this book.
- All up-to-date systems i.e., manual, semi-automated and totally automated random access walk-away systems have been duly covered.
- Both history and future of Laboratory Medicine have been presented as per the course requirements of most Para Medical Boards countrywide.
- The book is replete with flow diagrams, schematic pictures, and numerous tables and figures to make understanding an easier process.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.