Netter’s Atlas of Neuroscience, 4th Edition
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Key Features :
- Combines Netter and Netter-like illustrations, and beautiful molecular and cellular illustrations, with succinct text and clinical points, delivering the essential information students need for both basic science and clinical programs.
- Presents organizational and summarized neurosciences information, enabling students to review complex concepts, functions, and systems in several contexts.
- Provides an overview of the basic features of cellular and molecular neuroscience; peripheral nerves, spinal cord, brain stem and cerebellum, and the brain; reviews the neural vasculature, meninges and cerebrospinal fluid, and developmental neuroscience.
- Highlights cross-sectional spinal cord and brain stem anatomy and side-by-side comparisons of Netter illustrations and MRIs of axial and coronal brain sections, including extensive clinical correlations.
- Focuses on foundational concepts as well as clinically relevant discussions.
- Expands basic neural connectivity and functional roles of limbic structures and behavior.
- Reviews Global Neural Functions and Disorders in a brand new chapter with more than a dozen new art plates.
- Includes many new art plates covering current topics including neural foundations of addiction, dementias, several neuropsychiatric disorders, consciousness, coma and its assessment, sleep regulation, postnatal and adult neurogenesis, endogenous opioid systems, endogenous cannabinoid systems, and others.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.