Netter’s Integrated Musculoskeletal System, 1st Edition
Netter’s Integrated Musculoskeletal System is an innovative new text that brings together basic science material from several domains, providing a solid foundation prior to delving into topics of increasing complexity and clinical importance —all highlighted by superb Netter illustrations throughout. Initial chapters give a general overview of the human body, while the remaining chapters examine all facets of the musculoskeletal system, the injuries that affect it at the macroscopic and microscopic levels, and the process of development. As the scientific content becomes more complex, the clinical correlations become more specific. This progressively constructed narrative guides readers efficiently and effectively through the intricacies of the musculoskeletal system in a way that is easy to understand and remember—all in a single, time-saving resource for busy students.
Key Features :
- Takes an integrated approach including gross anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, neuroscience, histology, and other relevant sciences to better help readers understand the musculoskeletal system.
- Presents essential content in an easy-to-understand manner, puts it in context, and then elaborates on it with more detail—making connections between content areas and reducing the need for multiple study resources.
- Features clinical correlations boxes throughout; includes an appendix of commonly-used eponyms to help readers communicate across disciplines and an appendix of Latin/Greek/Arabic roots for anatomical terms.
- Designed to be used effectively in longitudinally-designed, integrated curricula—for a wide range of health-science students—with carefully organized, concise reading assignments and discrete areas of study for each lesson.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.