Nolte’s The Human Brain, 8th Edition
Author : Todd Vanderah, Douglas Gould
ISBN : 9780323653985
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : 8th
Publish Year : 2021
Pages : 672
Cover Type : Paper Back
Throughout seven popular editions, Nolte’s The Human Brain has accomplished the challenging task of demystifying the complexities of the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord, and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples, and high-quality visual cues bring this complicated subject to life and make it more understandable and enjoyable to learn. You’ll get the depth of coverage you need with a well-rounded presentation of all key topics in functional neuroanatomy and neuroscience.
Key Features :
- Features highly templated, concise chapters that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Provides a real-life perspective through clinically relevant examples, up-to-date neuroimaging techniques, and superb illustrations that support and explain the text.
- Features a glossary of key terms that elucidates every part of the text, complimented by 3-dimensional images of the brain and the most up-to-date terminology throughout.
- Helps you gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with over 100 multiple choice questions available online that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- New! Clinical Focus Boxes, including neuropathology and neuropharmacology.
- New! Integrated coverage of neurogenetics and neuroimmunology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.