Ophthalmology Solved Question Papers
This is a comprehensive manual for preparation of any examination. It includes the question papers of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India in solved format as to reduce the workload on a student to refer numerous books for a single question. This book is presented in a handy form for easy handling during examinations. The books referred to write the answers are the ones that are commonly read by the students so as not to cause confusion and avoid perpetuation of the tension at eleventh hour. The questions that have been repeated are referred. The book only includes all the questions of the Revised Scheme 3 and 2 which are applicable to present batches but however the important questions from older schemes are compiled together under Sample Papers which might repeat in future examinations.
Key Features :
- Includes 24 solved question papers of Revised Scheme 2 & 3 of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India.
- Important and most commonly repeated questions of Revised Scheme & Old Scheme are compiled in 3 Sample Papers for benefit of students.
- Important PG Entrance points are marked as ‘Q’ in superscript in text provided as answer.
- Chapterwise Page References for making it chapterwise thus useful for regular reading and for college internals.
- Revised Course Contents (Revised Scheme 3) prescribed by the university also included.
- Format similar to other books by the author to make it user friendly.
- All the questions are answered to reduce the workload on the students.
- Also included are figures that are essential and sufficient for the question.
- Answers are selected from the books commonly referred by the students to avoid confusion during revision for university examination.
- A complete comprehensive manual for aspirants of 3rd MBBS examinations.
|27 × 21 × 3 cm
There are no inquiries yet.