PAI Textbook of Pediatrics
The textbook has been published under the banner of Pediatric Association of India (PAI). It is focused on the need of common pediatricians, undergraduates, postgraduates, specialists and super-specialists. The chapters written are well thought of and planned to include the common clinical conditions seen in office practice.
Key Features :
- Published under the aegis of Pediatric Association of India (PAI).
- Comprehensive collection of 175 important pediatric topics of day-to-day practice.
- Table-top reference for a busy practitioner.
- Focuses on clinical presentation, investigations, and management.
- “Prescription assistance” added at the end of many chapters to help practitioner aware of various available market preparation of the drugs with doses and direction for use.
- Contribution from eminent teachers, specialists and super specialists in pediatric practice across the country.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 4 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.