Pediatric Nursing (Free! Pediatric Nursing Procedures Videos)
The book is student-friendly which is very useful for all nursing students of diploma and undergraduate courses. It includes different aspects of common childhood conditions in illness and wellness which are seen in the community and at the facility levels. This textbook is enriched with the latest statistical data and health programs related to child health and a ‘Glossary’ with important terminologies for quick in-hand reference. It also has additions of some new important topics on neonatal and childhood health problems.
Key Features :
- Sixth edition of Pediatric Nursing has been made with an intention to make error-free content related to child health care.
- Provides a concise overview of child health care for GNM students, BSc Nursing students and also for all nursing professionals working for children.
- Written in accordance with nursing syllabus.
- Presents common complicated cases of childhood illness concisely and rationally with significant clinical approach.
- Enriched with latest statistical data and health programs related to child health.
- Includes ‘Glossary’ with important terminology for quick in-hand reference.
- Added new important topics such as COVID-19 in children, pain management in children, bone marrow transplant (BMT) in children, care of neonates in CPAP and neurodevelopmental supportive care for small and sick neonates.
- Useful for all care providers working with child health in community and in any healthcare settings.
|28 × 22 × 3 cm
There are no inquiries yet.