Pocket Tutor Gynaecology
Author : Jodi Keane, Manda Raz, Shavi Fernando
ISBN : 9781787791237
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 274
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
Key Features :
- Logical, building-block approach to content: initial chapters outline the basic approach to gynaecological history and examination, and essential pelvic anatomy.
- Subsequent chapters describe physiology and pathology of women at all stages of life from puberty to reproductive age, to menopause; and associated disorders such as congenital disorders, menstrual disorders, genital diseases, and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Concludes with chapter on gynaecological oncology.
- Disorders are accompanied by medical images, examination photos and practical artworks.
- Focuses on the conditions medical students and junior doctors are most likely to see.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.