Practical Biochemistry (With Clinical Correlation According to New Competency-Based Curriculum)
The logbook has been designed as per the guidelines of competency-based curriculum for Phase I MBBS students in the subject of Biochemistry. Students are instructed to keep their logbook entries up to date. They are expected to write minimum 2 reflections on any two activities each of Early Clinical Exposure (ECE) and Self-Directed Learning (SDL). Students also have to write reflections on AETCOM Module. The logbook assessment will be based on multiple factors, such as: Attendance, Active participation in the sessions, Timely completions, Quality of write up of reflections and Overall presentation.
Key Features :
- Teaching approach: Reference-The Gazette of India Extraordinary Part Ill-Section 4, regulations shall apply to the MBBS course starting from academic year 2019.
- It covers all practical competencies according to new competency-based medical education (CBME) guidelines.
- Underlying features: It is useful for group discussions, clinical experiences, problem-oriented approach, case studies, interactive sessions, aligned and integrated across specialties both vertically and horizontally, foundation course, aligned and integrated across specialties both vertically and horizontally, professional development including Attitude, Ethics and Communication (AETCOM) modules, early clinical exposure, electives.
- It provides well-defined explanations regarding clinical interpretations.
- Viva voce is discussed at the end of each chapter, along with the possible answers in the tables.
- All the practical are discussed in conceptual, clinical and correlated manner, in a tabular format which is easy to write in examinations.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.