Practical Handbook of Fluorescein Angiography: Posterior Pole and Retinal Periphery
Fluorangiography is an established technique for the study of the retina circulation and diseases. Due to progress in clinical ophthalmology, we have expanded and completely modified the first edition. This new edition is completely revised and updated to bring in new technology advances. It includes new images, new chapters, and new data derived from exploration of retinal periphery and advances in optical coherence tomography (OCT) and OCT-angiography.
Key Features :
- Revised and updated edition.
- Explores new technology in the field.
- Include images illustrating retinal periphery, and advances that OCT and OCT-A have brought.
- Use of rational method for the interpretation of ophthalmological imaging.
- New chapters, new diagnoses, and new fluorescein angiography data from exploration of retinal periphery and the most up-to-date pathophysiological facts are integrated in the text and figures.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.