Principles Of Histological Techniques 1st/2017
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Author : Yogesh Ashok Sontakke
- ISBN : 9789386480057
- Publisher : Paras Medical Books
- Edition : 1st
- Year : 2017
- Product Type : Paper Back
- Condition : New
- Availability : In Stock
- Book gives essential information in the field of histological techniques, immunochemistry and microscopy that will be helpful to the beginners as well as for experts.
- Explanation of principles and facts of histological techniques is given in an easy and student friendly manner for better understanding of the concepts.
- Useful for theory and practical examinations, diagnostic laboratory work and research purposes.
- Trouble shoot points are included in each chapter to overcome common problems in staining.
- Microscopy section is dealt with an orientation towards use in practical examination.
- Immunochemistry principles are explained in detail to facilitate in easy understanding.
- Special focus on “interesting facts” about techniques.
- Easy explanatory diagrams, illustrations and microphotographs provided.
- Annexures that cover the syllabus of many universities support the book and will be beneficial to the students in exam preparation.
- Museum Techniques
- Diagnostic Cytology
- Preparation of Buffers and Standard Solutions.
|Dimensions||27 × 21 × 5 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.