Principles of Physiology (Free! Practical Manual of Physiology)
The recent introduction of competency based MBBS curriculum has necessitated addition of a number of new topics. Many newer topics have been included both in the main text as well as in the ‘Advanced topics’ section. The ‘Questions’ section has been fully revamped with inclusion of case scenarios, a large repertoire of nearly 1,000 multiple choice questions (MCQs) and many newer long and short questions. Detailed and informative explanations to the MCQs are intended to enhance the knowledge of students while providing recreational learning at the same time. Inclusion of some new tables, flowcharts, titbits in the form of ‘Notes’ and ‘Applied Physiology’ are some of the features that have been added in the usual student-friendly way.
Key Features :
- A complete coverage of competency-based MBBS curriculum prescribed by MCI and NMC.
- Updated information on both newer and pre-existing topics with improvement on previous edition.
- Addition of new boxes containing useful concepts and topics of interest.
- New flowcharts and tables and about 1000 multiple choice questions (MCQs) with informative explanations, to supplement the text.
- New inclusions in the ‘Advanced Topics’ section.
- Addition of new relevant information in the Practical Manual.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.