Recent Advances in Ophthalmology 16
The main theme of “Recent Advances in Ophthalmology-16” is Artificial Intelligence in Ophthalmology as envisaged by late Dr Hari Vallabh Nema. Artificial intelligence (AI) technology utilizes computational methods to mimic human behavior and thought process. Its application includes assisting a medical practitioner to understand the disease in a better way and take correct decisions. Moreover, it is a sophisticated and reliable diagnostic tool that can be used to detect an ophthalmic disease and monitor the treatment response.
Key Features :
- Main theme is ‘Application of Artificial Intelligence in Ophthalmology’.
- Focuses on clinical application of artificial intelligence in common ocular diseases.
- Contains an elaborate description on advances in refractive surgery.
- Describes use of optical coherence tomography in diagnosis of glaucoma and pitfall in glaucoma diagnosis by artificial intelligence.
- Includes review on management of uveitic cataract with excellent illustrations.
- Provides a concise account of utility of multimodal imaging in macular disorders.
|Dimensions||25 × 17 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.