Ross and Wilson Anatomy and Physiology in Health and Illness International 14th Edition
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Clear and easy to read – suitable for students new to the area and anyone whose first language is not English.
- Hundreds of stunning illustrations and images to make learning easy.
- Helpful learning features such as Learning Outcomes boxes, colour coding and orientation icons to facilitate navigation.
- Definitions of common prefixes, suffixes and roots, examples, glossary and an appendix of normal biological values.
- Self-assessment activities in each chapter, including ‘spot check’ questions for each section and case studies with answers to develop understanding of key principles.
- Accompanying website with animations, videos, audio-glossary and other self-assessment material.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.