Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment, 11th Edition
Author : Emad Qayed, Nikrad Shahnavaz
ISBN : 9780323636599
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : 11th
Publish Year : 2021
Pages : 352
Cover Type : Paper Back
Fully updated to include recent advances in the field, Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment, 11th Edition, prepares you for certification and recertification exams using an effective question-and-answer format that follows the ABIM blueprint. Every question reflects current standards of practice and simulates what you’re likely to see on the exam. Use this review tool as a stand-alone resource, or combine it with the Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease text for further information and study.
Key Features :
- Contains more than 1,000 board-style (vignette) questions that mimic the ABIM blueprint for the gastroenterology boards, including detailed rationales for each question. Questions are designed to test your medical knowledge, clinical reasoning, interpretation, and problem solving skills.
- Includes updated coverage of hepatitis B and C, Barrett’s esophagus, colorectal cancer, and enteric microbiota and probiotics.
- Provides visual support with full-color images throughout, as well as helpful videos online.
- Features access to an online test component that offers both untimed study mode and timed assessment mode, with detailed answers for a complete interactive experience.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.