Sobotta Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy, one volume, English
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Key features :
- More than 1850 anatomical, radiological, cross-sectional and functional images with clinically relevant labels give you a solid grounding in human anatomy.
- Descriptive text provides you with additional information for all images.
- Summary tables allow you to organize valuable key concepts.
- The regional approach to anatomy enables you to place functional, clinical and cross-sectional images in context.
- ‘Clinical Remarks’ and ‘Structure/Function’ vignettes give you a head-start in learning anatomy in a clinically relevant manner.
- Surface anatomy illustrations equip you with valuable knowledge for your first physical examinations.
- The perfect study tool for courses in medicine – as well as a range of other courses, including dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, kinesiology or the movement sciences and physician assistants.
- A unique PIN code provides you with bonus access to a complete digital copy of your atlas.
|Dimensions||29 × 21 × 3 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.