Standard Operating Procedures and Regulatory Guidelines – Blood Banking
Keeping in view the mammoth advancement in the technology, changes by way of amendments after the year 2014 in the Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and Rules 1945 as well as revision of “National Standards for Blood Centers and Blood Transfusion Services (2nd Edition)” in August 2022, it was need of the hour to update the readers on SOPs, regulatory guidelines and judicial pronouncements. The importance of SOPs and quality control of blood and blood components has also been highlighted. This book is suitable for medical graduate and postgraduate students, blood center officers, and medical laboratory technicians, and even for drug regulatory officers.
Key Features :
- All SOPs updated and revised as per latest NACO guidelines and DGHS manual.
- Incorporated amendments up to December 31, 2022 (2014 in the Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and Rules 1945).
- Automation in immunohematology.
- Automation in testing of transfusion transmitted infections.
- Latest judicial verdicts on blood transfusion incorporated.
- Alternative method of sterility testing of blood units.
- Amended formats for documentation included.
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 4 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.