Textbook of Applied Anatomy & Physiology for Nurses
The Sixth Edition of Textbook of Applied Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses has been thoroughly revised and updated as per the INC requirement. It includes a free Practice Workbook as a revision tool for nurses to help in building relevance to the concepts studied.
Key Features :
- The sixth edition has been revised and updated as per the revised INC syllabus for BSc Nursing.
- For quick review of the chapter, Learning Objectives are provided in the beginning of each chapter.
- Every chapter is supplemented with colored Boxes highlighting ‘Key Points’, ‘Application and Implication in Nursing’, ‘Applied Anatomy’, ‘Applied Physiology’, ‘Added Information’, etc. to make learning easy and interesting.
- To provide a rapid recap, each chapter ends with ‘Learning Capsule’ summarizing key points.
- A small section of easy-to-reproduce diagrams is provided as ‘A Quick Scan’ in the beginning of the book.
- There are more than 800 diagrams and photographs, 100 tables and 100 flowcharts in this book.
- More diagrams and photographs of patients with various diseases are added in this edition.
- Karyotypes showing various chromosomal anomalies are incorporated.
- Review questions are added at the end of each chapter for exam preparation.
- With Free Practice Workbook containing image-based questions, objective type questions with answer key to all questions along with model question papers of various universities for self-assessment.
- Helpful for nurses in the preparation of entrance examinations of various universities.
|Dimensions||27 × 21 × 3 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.