Textbook of Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law 1st/2023
– Born from the labour of multidisciplinary collaborators who networked to bring out this book.
– Designed to help the readers deal with complex problems facing us post-pandemic and help resolve conflicts ethically.
– Crafted to be accessible to students from different disciplines while being comprehensive for use by faculty, allied practitioners, policymakers, research scientists, and providers of healthcare services.
– Provides reflective and contemplative coverage of every aspect of Health Law with due consideration given to Reproductive Law.
– Provides useful solutions to resolve clinical dilemmas in dealing with different perceptions in society set against our personal perceptions.
– By applying the principles mentioned in this book, the reader not only improves the health practices of his patients but also plans healthcare services for the future.
– This book being encyclopedic in scope can now provide a solid foundation for readers from relevant disciplines to network with the authors for the benefit of future generations.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.