Textbook of Biomechanics & Kinesiology: (Detailed Analysis of Musculoskeletal Structure and Function)
Author : Pavan Kumar G, Ilona Gracie De Souza
ISBN : 9789354652349
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 370
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
The central point of this Textbook of Biomechanics and Kinesiology is to have a strong foundation in biomechanics that can help to manipulate the minds of young physiotherapist. This textbook provides high quality material in a precise yet comprehensive form. Every effort has been made to make concepts clear by giving anatomical and mechanical examples.
Key Features :
- Provides a simple yet comprehensive explanation of biomechanics that will help students to gain in-depth knowledge.
- Every chapter begins with an outline that helps readers to understand the chapter in a systematic way.
- In order to facilitate better understanding of a concept, author has provided mechanical and anatomical examples.
- The book will strengthen one’s concepts in biomechanics thus will provide a foundation for incorporating one’s ideas in research.
- It will aid students in their clinical practice.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 1.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.