Textbook of Critical Care: Including Trauma and Emergency Care
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Yatin Mehta
ISBN : 9789390595655
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 2/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 1106
Binding Type : Hardback
With CD/DVD : No
Key Features :
- Descriptions are supported by relevant diagrams, tables, boxes and images for easy understanding.
- Book is segmented into 14 sections, which are further divided into 124 chapters.
- Cross reference of chapters in relevant contents have been mentioned.
- Updated information with latest references has been incorporated.
- 15 new chapters added on Neuroimaging in Critical Care, Non-invasive Ventilation, Shock and Multiorgan Dysfunction Syndrome, Extracorporeal Therapies in ICU, Critical Care Issues in Elderly and Obese Patients, COVID-19 Disease, Fluid Physiology and Disorders of Sodium in the Critically III, Electrolyte Disorders in ICU, Gastrointestinal Emergencies, Perioperative Care of Patients Undergoing Lung Transplant, Renal Transplant: An Overview and Post-surgical Critical Care, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Newer Antimicrobials, Medication Overdose and Communication and Consents in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Special emphasis is given to trauma and toxicology as these domains are important in clinical practice as well as commonly asked in examinations of critical care courses and fellowships.
- Cardiac critical care section is supplemented with images of relevant ECGs and echocardiography which immensely elucidate the subject.
- Incorporation of ‘‘Key Points’’ summaries at the end of each chapter to keep book handy.
- References of chapters are provided online which can be accessed by QR code scan.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 6 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.