Textbook of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This book attempts to simplify and demystify a subject that often baffles young undergraduate students, dermatology trainees, and physicians with an aim to create an interest in the subject by presenting it in an easy to read manner. This book brings to students practical and comprehensive information on the clinical features, pathogenesis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
The book has 32 chapters covering all 9 sections of dermatological disorders from 22 experienced contributors. This book shall also cater to the needs of NEET and NEXT appearing MBBS graduates as specific parts of text, important from examination point of view, have been highlighted by introducing Q at each location. It is also useful for Primary Board examination students. This book has many new additions.
- Concise and appropriate text for dermatology readers
- Explicit and elaborate diagrams throughout the book
- In-text questions for NEET examinations
- Effusive clinical images
- Clinical pearls throughout the book
- Written by authors who have trained and taught in premier medical colleges and institutes of the country
- A handy summary for undergraduates and physicians, and as a bridge book for dermatology trainees
|28 × 22 × 3 cm
There are no inquiries yet.