Textbook of Foundation Course and AETCOM for First MBBS Students
The Textbook of Foundation Course and AETCOM is written to fulfill the need of undergraduate medical education as per the new curriculum of the Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME). This book focuses on facilitating the formation of a strong foundation for the Indian Medical Graduate, who is the main pillar of the health delivery system.
Key Features :
The book is written in simple language and divided into small topics. Each topic has a message for students to focus on take-home messages. This book will help the learner overcome the field’s challenges and demonstrate professional and humanistic attributes. The main topics covered in this book are as follows:
- Roles of doctors in society
- Doctor-patient relationship
- Cadaver as the first teacher
- Stress and time management, communication skills
- Family practice, national health goals and policies, and healthcare delivery system
- Basic life support, first aid, universal precautions, waste management, immunization, and documentation
- Professionalism and ethics, professional and altruistic behavior, disability competencies, cultural competence, interpersonal relationship.
|Dimensions||27 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.