Textbook of Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry for First Semester Bachelor in Pharmacy
Covers the basic inorganic chemistry essentials required by the undergraduate pharmacy students, though students of chemistry, biology and related courses will also find this is an interesting and valuable book.
Salient features of the Book
- Gives an overview of general aspects and their importance, with emphasis on pharmaceutical applications.
- It is a classic common textbook for an undergraduate course in inorganic chemistry providing a comprehensive pedagogical framework to support students with key points.
- It provides good introduction of the subject; describes various inorganic compounds, minimum chemical facts and concepts that are necessary to understand modern inorganic chemistry.
- It gives advanced and comprehensive descriptive coverage of all the official compounds included with a strong focus on preparation, properties, assay and pharmaceutical applications.
- It is written in a comprehensive manner with updated details of the topics covered in the syllabus.
- It includes examples and exercises, revision exercises at the end of the every unit in the form of multiple choice questions, fill in the blanks, short answer questions and long answer questions to help the students prepare better for their examinations.
|25 × 18 × 1.5 cm
There are no inquiries yet.