Textbook of Preclinical Conservative Dentistry
Author : Nisha Garg, Amit Garg
ISBN : 9789354654855
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 3/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 190
Binding Type : Paper Back
With CD/DVD : No
As we know conservative dentistry forms a major part of clinical dentistry, this Textbook of Preclinical Conservative Dentistry covers all the topics which a dental student must know before treating the patients in clinic. This textbook also covers the syllabus prescribed by the Dental Council of India and other foreign universities.
Key Features :
- Includes important topics like dental caries, dental materials, principles of tooth preparation, tooth preparation for amalgam restorations, composites, glass ionomers and cast metal restorations.
- Looking at the ongoing condition, it includes a special topic on post-COVID dentistry.
- Includes viva questions at the end of each chapter for last minute revision.
- Includes a chapter on important spotters which are commonly asked in exams.
- Includes glossary of terms for last minute quick revision.
- Standout boxes, flowcharts, tables for making the subject interesting and easy.
- Incorporates numerous clinical photographs and line diagrams for easy understanding.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.