Yearbook of Anesthesiology-10
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Key Features :
- The contents can be divided into three subgroups—Anaesthesiology, Pain and Critical care medicine.
- Present volume has a mix both classical anaesthesia topics like capnography, blood-brain barrier and anesthesia circuits and those that are being hotly discussed.
- Chapters on newer anticoagulants, latest modes of ventilation, trauma care, anesthesia for laser surgery and non-operating room anesthesia are helpful for postgraduate students.
- A separate chapter on COVID has also been included.
- Issues related to newer cardiac drugs and vasodilatory shock have been discussed extensively.
- Important topics relate to maternal and child health and include analysis of maternal morbidity and mortality, difficult paediatric airway and management of children with congenital cardiac disease.
- Over 50 contributors from across the country.
|25 × 19 × 3 cm
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.