Angelus Endometric – Safety and Organization For Endodontic Files
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Drum for endodontic files support
Brand : Angelus
Packaging : 1 Unit
2. High performance polymer
3. Availlability of refill
4. No-owen base
6. Container: thermoplastic resin / Support: non-woven fabric.
Support for endodontic files.
- High performance polymer
- Availability of refill
- No-owen base
- Low risk of cross infection
- Resistant to contact with chemicals
- Biosafety Guarantee
- Do not reels off with the endodontic file
Container : thermoplastic resin
Support : non-woven fabric.
To organise hand and rotary files
Instruction to use
- Adapt fabric support on top of the container.
- Place files on support.
- Color changes caused by exposure to environmental light or disinfection agents DO NOT make Endometric improper for use.
- For dry heat sterilizing, use an external gauge to certify a temperature of 170°C.
- To be sterilized in an autoclave (121° C with 1 atm of pressure for 30 minutes) or dry heat (170° C for 2 hours).
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.