AVUE Avue K-Files – Stainless Steel Hand Files
Manufacturer : Dental Avenue
Packaging : Pk of 6
Avue-K Hand files
1. Cross section- Square
2. Tip Non-active
3. High tensile strength
4. Lesss potential of file separation
5. Durable and flexible
Endodontic hand files are instruments used during endodontic treatment to mechanically prepare root canals.
Superior cutting efficiency
Avue K-files for endodontics are produced to give the operator a smooth tactile sense inside the canal during instrumentation.
High resistance to cyclic fatigue.
This will help the clinician to work without worrying about file separation
Avue Hand files are made of first rate quality stainless steel.
Avue Hand files are made of first rate quality stainless steel. These files are also fracture resistant making them safe while working with canals having steep curvatures.
These files are fracture resistant
This property helps in making them safe while working with canals having steep curvatures.
Flexible and durable files
The Angle between the cutting groove and the long axis of the K file is generally in the range of 25-40 degrees.
- Specially designed for curved root canals with flexibility, durability, and cutting ability.
- Extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges with high ductility make for excellent working characteristics.
- With precise processing technology, products in good flexibility, high quality cutting efficiency and fracture resistance.
- Progressive taper design improves flexibility and cutting efficiency, especially in tighter or more curved canals.
- High-temperature sterilization is allowable
- Sharp-edged, H-Files are used for probing, permeabilization, or extraction of debris.
- To mechanically shape and prepare the root canals during endodontic therapy.
- To remove the root canal obturating material while performing retreatment.
- To remove infected pulp.
- Length : 21, 25 mm
- ISO Sizes: 6 to 40
- Taper of 2%
Instructions & Storage
1. Prepare the access cavity using round bur or Endoguide
2. Always appy EDTA before entering into the canal
3. Explore and scout the canals using #8,10 K files.
4. Use in clockwise direction (1/4 turn only), then withdraw.
5. Biomechanical preparation with hand file is continued till the canal is enlarged & shaped as required.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 20 cm|
21 mm, 25 mm
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.