Companion for Final MBBS
This is the most popular companion series among the medical students of Karnataka, India. It is dedicated to deliver the latest questions of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka, India, in their original format with cross-reference to the latest editions of the student-popular undergraduate (UG) books.
Key Features :
- Compilation of original questions of all the question papers of Revised Schemes (RS) of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, (RGUHS), Karnataka, India.
- Emphasis on Revised Scheme 3 (RS3) being applicable to current batches.
- Includes questions from RGUHS only.
- Questions are arranged chapter wise with cross-reference to latest editions of commonly read student-popular books.
- Course contents as per the university.
- Pattern of examination including the theory examination, syllabus division for papers I and II, practical examination and viva.
- Most original, authentic and updated book.
- In short, must-possession for any final year exam-going student.
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.