Companion for 2nd MBBS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Singi Yatiraj
ISBN : 9789354650734
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 16/e
Year : 2021
Pages : 308
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
This is the most popular companion series among the medical students of Karnataka, India. It is dedicated to deliver the latest questions of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka, India, in their original format with cross-reference to the latest editions of the student-popular undergraduate (UG) books.
Key Features :
- Compilation of original questions of all the question papers of Revised Schemes (RS4, RS3, RS2 and RS) of the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, (RGUHS), Karnataka, India.
- Includes questions from RGUHS only.
- Questions are arranged chapter wise with cross-reference to latest editions of commonly read student-popular books.
- Most original, authentic and updated book.
- Updated as per CBME regulations, i.e. only pathology, microbiology and pharmacology covered.
- In short, a must-possession for any second year exam-going student.
|Dimensions||22 × 16 × 1 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.