Competency Based Logbook for 1st Professional MBBS
Author : Aditya Pratap Singh, Saumya Singh
ISBN : 9789354654169
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 210
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
Competency Based Logbook for 1st Professional MBBS subjects (Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology) compiled according to competency based undergraduate curriculum for the Indian Medical Graduate. The revised curriculum has specified the competencies that a student must attain and clearly defined teaching learning strategies for the same.
Key Features :
- Pre-defined competencies for recording the activities conducted in a simple tabulated format based on NMC Logbook module.
- Separate section provided for competencies needed for certification in each subject.
- Separate section provided for early clinical exposure (ECE) and self-directed learning (SDL), and with ample space for reflective writing of the respective subjects.
- Separate section of pandemic management module and infection control practices for 1st year MBBS with module and reflective writing space.
- Separate section of AETCOM for 1st year MBBS with modules and reflective writing space..
- Recording of the details of assignment and assessment.
- Separate sections are provided for attendance record of the students and attending extra classes for poor attendance.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.