Competency Based Logbook in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
This logbook is designed as per the guidelines of NMC for implementation of competency-based curriculum and recommended to be followed for the MBBS students from the academic year 2019-20. This logbook is verified record of the progression of the learner documenting the acquisition of the requisite, knowledge, skills, attitude and competencies. It is a tool that guides medical students by highlighting important clinical objectives promoting self-reflection, providing an opportunity to obtain feedback from preceptors and the records can be used for formative and continuous assessment. Also, this logbook is an academic document that becomes both a snapshot of the progress of the learner as well as a prerequisite for progression to the next phase of learning or graduation from the course.
Key Features :
- Pre-defined competencies for recording the activities conducted in a simple tabulated format based on NMC Logbook module.
- Separate empty table provided for competencies needed by the department of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Separate section provided for self-directed learning (SDL), post-mortem demonstration and simulation-based learning (Skill lab) with ample space for reflective writing of Forensic medicine and toxicology.
- Separate section of AETCOM for 2nd year and 3rd year Part-I MBBS with modules and reflective writing space.
- Recording details of assignment and assessment.
- Separate sections provided for attendance record of students attending extra-classes for poor attendance.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 0.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.