Competency Based Logbook in Respiratory Medicine, DVL and Psychiatry for MBBS Students
Author : Nitin Tangri, Priyanka Tangri, Neeru Bhaskar
ISBN : 9789354655739
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 174
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
This logbook will provide comprehensive record of all the learning activities at one place to be undertaken in Respiratory Medicine, DVL and Psychiatry during Phase 2 and 3 namely, clinical exercises (both certifiable and noncertifiable), self-directed learning sessions (in the form of seminars, quizzes, etc.), and integrated teaching sessions. This, in turn will enable all the faculty/facilitators of these subjects to carry out formative assessment of the learner throughout Phase 2 and 3.
Key Features :
- First of its kind Competency based Logbook of Respiratory Medicine, DVL (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy) and Psychiatry for MBBS Students.
- Simple and clear presentation.
- Comprehensive record of all the learning activities of MBBS student to be undertaken in the subjects of Respiratory Medicine, DVL and Psychiatry such as certifiable competencies, general competencies, self-directed learning activities, tutorials/seminars/integrated teaching sessions and skill training sessions across the different phases of MBBS.
- Provision of separate space for reflective writing given at the end of each learning activity.
- Easy means of recording formative assessment of MBBS student (as per CBME) in the subjects of Respiratory Medicine, DVL and Psychiatry to be undertaken across the various phases for the faculty/facilitators too.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.