Competency Based Questions and Answers in Microbiology for Second MBBS Professional Examination
The new CBME curriculum brings with it a finely structured method of learning both theory and practical aspects of microbiology. Also, the upcoming pattern of evaluation is another overwhelming change that a student must gear up for NEXT. Keeping these two new developments in mind, the questions are framed using the competencies enumerated in the subject curriculum, and the answers are written in a structured format using bulleted points to ease learning, understanding and memorizing.
- Questions and MCQs are prepared as per CBME guidelines
- Contents have been written structurally and arranged as per the CBME competencies
- Includes traditional unstructured long essays, modified structured long essays, case-based questions, short essays, short answers, MCQs of various types and one-mark questions in the form of ‘fill in the blanks’
- Answers have been adequately supported with numerous diagrams, flowcharts and tables
- 92 Long Essays • 221 Short Essays • 216 Short Answers • 355 MCQs
|28 × 22 × 2 cm
There are no inquiries yet.