Logbook for MBBS Interns
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Neeru Bhaskar, Nitin Tangri, Priyanka Tangri
ISBN : 9789354657320
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 72
Binding Type : Paper Back
This logbook has been designed specifically for MBBS Interns in accordance with the latest Compulsory Rotating Medical Internship (CRMI, 2021) guidelines.
Key Features :
- First of its kind Logbook for MBBS Interns as per the latest CRMI, 2021 guidelines.
- Simple, clear and lucid presentation.
- Comprehensive record of all the work done, procedures performed and competencies achieved in the various departments by the designated interns during the entire duration of their internship program.
- Reflection of various characteristics of the intern including knowledge, approach towards patient care, procedural skills, communication skills, professionalism and attitude towards learning and independent care, etc.
- Easy means of recording assessment and evaluation of training done by using an objective approach.
- Provision of adequate space for recording the feedback of mentors/teachers in the different departments.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.