Self Assessment and Review of Biochemistry
Author : Rebecca James Perumcheril
ISBN : 9789354653629
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 7/e
Year : 2021
Pages : 524
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
This is a concept-oriented book where you learn biochemistry and its applications. This is made in a review book style to enable you to answer questions with ease. Another aspect of it is the clinical approach which makes it easier to learn, understand and recollect. Previous questions from all the major examinations (INI-CET, PGI, AIIMS, Central Institute examinations, Recent Examination) are included for discussion.
Key Features :
- All the latest questions up to September 2021 included • 99% of recent questions and 96% of questions asked in various exams in 2019-21.
- Chapterwise divided, concept-oriented study with references.
- Image-based information included in each chapter’s review.
- Chapter reviews based on Harper 31st ed, Lehninger 7th ed, and Robbins 9th ed.
- Clinically correlated with facts from Harrison 20th ed, Nelson 20th ed, and CMDT 2019.
- High-yield points, mnemonics and tables for easy recollection.
- Online author support for learning and clarifications.
- Highly recommended by the toppers of all PGMEEs.
- Written by one of the best subject experts active in PG training programs.
- Thoroughly revised edition with the latest references.
- Must-learn book for all the PG entrance examinations.
- Quick revision after each chapter.
- Check list for revision.
- Written by an author with facebook study group comprising of more than 70,000 members.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.