Textbook of Biochemistry for Medical Students
This book contains 6 sections. The first section covers the chemical basis of life, where molecules found in the human body are introduced to the students. The second section deals with the general metabolism. The third section is clinical and applied biochemistry, where the emphasis is given to clinical applications and the relevance of the study of biochemistry for understanding medical problems. The fourth section is nutrition, and the fifth section describes molecular biology including molecular diagnosis. The final section contains laboratory medicine, HIV, COVID, cancer and other advanced topics.
Key Features :
- Addition of chapters on COVID-19, Molecular Diagnostics, Laboratory Medicine, and Immunology.
- Chapters on Clinical and Applied Biochemistry updated along with clinically relevant points.
- Advances in Molecular Biology added.
- Learning Objectives given in the beginning of each chapter.
- Competencies are covered in the chapters.
- Case Studies given in boxes for Early Clinical Exposure.
- Clinically relevant points are highlighted inClinical Application BoxesM in every chapter.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 4 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.