Practical Textbook Of Biochemistry For Medical Students
Author : DM Vasudevan, Subir Kumar Das
ISBN : 9789352705146
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 3/e
Publish Year : 2020
Pages : 294
Size : 8.25″ x 10.5″
Cover Type : Paper Back
With CD/DVD : No
Weight (Grams) : 705 Grams
This book is in resonance with the Textbook of Biochemistry for Medical Students, by Vasudevan, which is now in the 9th edition.
It is prepared after consulting the revised MCI curriculum.
The contents are divided into qualitative and quantitative experiments, which the students are supposed to do by themselves in the practical classes.
In the end, a few case reports are also included, which will be useful for the students to prepare the practical examinations.
Most of the chapters are rewritten so that this third edition is an upgraded version of the second edition.
Key Features :
- Comprises concise contents aimed at undergraduate students.
- As per syllabus recommended by the Medical Council of India.
- Relevant clinical correlations are given in respective chapters.
- Diagrams are presented with precise and lucid manner.
- A total of 45 clinical case studies are offered.
- Normal laboratory values are accessible in the appendix.
- Relevant advanced content included to stimulate active learning for above-average students.
- Large font size for easy reading.
- High quality paper for less eye strain.
|Dimensions||27 × 21 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.